Saturday, March 25, 2017

Week 16 - January 23, 2017: Get it through Prayer

Elder Moore and Elder Jackson



It’s been pretty rainy and I think it’s going to be until like April or something but that’s better makes it cooler. I feel like I’m doing great honestly. 

Fast offerings and tithing are a big thing here some people just don’t pay its weird but it’s a problem like we usually have one or more talks about it. This week was up and down so we did companion splits and I had Elder Marriott Tuesday and led him around and we taught and stuff. It was really cool - got an immediate blessing from acting on a prompting so it was cool to see that in action. When we went back to get Elder Doloriert and I had a good talk with him. That night though me and Doloriert were fighting about something stupid he just came back and was trying to control everything and I don’t even know, so that was a rough night. I just went to bed and in the morning he took the key to our room so I couldn’t get in and let me tell you, I had the hot snakes, and I really needed to go. That really pissed me off but in companion study we worked it out and were fine. I think the thing that was cool for me in that moment was it was really tough those two days and my first instinct was just to ask for help and when you really have a desire to get help and need it you can get it through prayer so that was something really cool spiritually this week for me. 

We have a baptism for this Saturday for Ivan so that’s gonna be fun and we could get two in the next week just gotta see. I’m doing great it is just all getting normal to me which is crazy. 

The Spanish is coming I understand more and more. I chewed out an investigator about stuff, with love of course. I couldn’t have done that 2 months ago so it’s coming just takes time. I’m done with the hardest part.  

 I forgot to tell you a couple weeks I had an I problem so I went to the doctor and stuff that was scary but m good now just needed some eye drops. I’m doing great I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment