Saturday, March 25, 2017

Week 18 - February 6 2017: 2 Baptisms!








I’m doing great I’m ready for a change though. I think I could do one more transfer here but not more. Doloriert is great but I think I’m ready for a new companion. We had 2 baptisms this week it was cool - did my first one. 

This week honestly I think I just learned about the Atonement and repentance. And honestly it’s kind of hard to keep my thoughts where they should be and stuff just because these girls wear nothing. Yeah - just gotta look down lol.  I think that something I’m trying to get better at and just gotta be worthy because I need the Spirit to teach and that’s why I’m out here so that was something I learned - just repent and keep trying to change. 


I’m doing great sounds like everything is great over there. My Spanish definitely is growing. I can understand for the most part. I’m over the hard part I think. Me and Jackson did splits so that was awesome. We taught and understand for the most part. I don’t know if I’m confident in the Spanish but I can get around. Only 20 more months left! lol jkjk. 


It’s really cool how the Spirit can just work through you. The thing for me lately is that I can just see the true love these people have and the strong faith they have. Tithing has been a problem here lately and it’s crazy to me that people don’t need to give everything or a certain amount. It’s really just a test of faith. I think that’s something I’ve learned about - faith is just trust that it’s going to be OK when you’re doing the things you should be you will be provided for. It’s crazy that the Spirit can touch every person if we are worthy of it and trying to become better. 


I’m doing great my heath is fine. I just have back pain a little from the sciatic and they don’t have chairs here really so when we teach lessons there’s no support, but it’s not super bad. I love you so much I’m doing good. Can you send packets of like cayenne pepper there is nothing spicy here. Those spicy Pringles you set the first time were so good. I love you tons!
























No comments:

Post a Comment