Sunday, November 20, 2016

Week Six - Iquitos!





Parker traveled by plane to Iquitos this week and did not have time to email.  This mission home gave them some paper to write a letter, which they scanned and sent to us - see picture.  Below if a transcript (Punctuation added by Dad).




I just got to Iquitos today.  It’s so hot and so humid here.  I got off the plane and I was drenched!  The last couple of days were awesome in the CCM.  We met President Li and his wife today – they are sweet and really nice.  

 I don’t know where I will be in my mission, but I’m in Iquitos right now.  I’m scared but I know I’ll be fine.  It’s just gonna take some time.  The Spanish isn’t great but it’s enough to get by and teach.   

The district in the CCM is so tight it’s gonna be hart to see them all go.  The people are so nice – they are just  accepting and helpful.  


I want you to know that I love you guys tons and I’m always thinking of you.  I know it is going to be tough for a little while but I just gotta push through and keep working. I love this gospel and I love my family.  It’s crazy how much they go together.  I know that I will be with you guys forever.  I know this is where I need to be and that I can do all things if I rely on Him. 


Tell Blake I love him too.  I love you guys so much and I’ll talk to you as soon as I can.



Elder Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment