Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 12: Merry Christmas





Parker called us via Skype on Sunday, and we were able to visit with him for about an hour, so his email this week is short.  He is doing and looking great.  

Skyping with Parker on Christmas Day: Alex (holding Addison) Blake and Lisa


Yeah, I think its tough out here but you just can’t get down on yourself that’s when you start having those doubts and think about going home. The language isn’t gonna come in a day - it takes time. I don’t think I could have done what Dad did in Korea honestly. My companion is awesome. It seemed like a super laid back Christmas but of course Dad had to get a juicer or something LOL. I miss Blake tons I just miss the boys. I don’t really have that much to say this week talking to you guys was awesome. I miss you guys but I just gotta keep going out here.

Love you tons,
Parker
Secret Santa Gift of Skinny Jeans (!?!)


They were a little tight

Assist from Elder Jackson

Elders Moore and Jackson on PDay

Merry Christmas from Rioja Peru!


No comments:

Post a Comment