Saturday, July 15, 2017

Week 21 - February 27, 2017: More Responsibility

Zone Conference in Moyobama with President and Sister Li



This week was really good! It was fun and it was just my mood so I think I just always need to have that attitude. So big news: Elder Doloriert’s gone - I’m with the other two. He went to the mission office. He’s the financial secretary now. So I have a lot more responsibility for a little while. This whole week we have been meeting with members to help me, for Doloriert to say goodbye, and trying to get the investigators ready to commit. It puts more responsibility on my shoulders, but I think I need it and I’m ready. I feel like I have a really good relationship with the members so it’s gonna be fun - gotta rely on them a lot.


I’m not sick anymore so I’m doing great just had one bad week, but it happens.


We had a zone conference - that was fun. It was cool to see President Li and stuff. He is super chill. Our interview was cool - it was as a companionship. We went out and worked in the night. The next day we had a meeting all day that was cool - did a center of strength thing so everybody in the zone went and contacted around the church - it was fun. The church flooded this week so when we got to church we had to help with that. It was pretty crazy, but pretty fun. We haven’t had a lot of success, but the thing is we are trying, and so I just gotta keep thinking of what I can do and not worry about numbers. I’m doing better I think this change of pace will get me through, I’m excited - lots of pictures this week. Did Meagan get accepted or we still don’t know? How’s the baby?


Love you tons.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment