Saturday, February 11, 2017

Week 14 January 9th - You Just Keep Going





This week was good it wasn’t too bad weather-wise but nobody was home. Like we would plan to go visit them and they just weren’t there. It’s frustrating but you just keep going. We had one guy come to church this week and I think if we really try we can baptize him, but he's gotta get an answer so we will see - just gotta keep pushing and have faith. For the couple we’re working with we need the papers, but I don’t know what’s happening with that so LOL. 

It was Carnival this Sunday so we had to stay away from the throngs of people. I sent a picture. This week was good but tough. Like I feel like I’m trying so hard and there’s no success. But I just gotta keep going and have more faith.

Carnival in Rioja

I think it’s going to get really rainy here so I will definitely be using the umbrella. The laces for my Merrill shoes broke so next time you send a packing can you send some laces. It’s not bad I’m just gonna tape it no big deal. 

I think I committed Elder Jackson to BYUI so I think we might room together up there so yeah, gotta have a black friend LOL. My comp is the same he’s super fun and the new guy is really fun and super hardworking. We have a ton of fun over here. My Spanish is definitely growing so that’s really cool to see - just gotta keep going. 

I wanna see Waaaaandy [baby Addison] so bad she looks so cute. I miss Gracie a ton she is so much fun. Is she doing good at Dixie? Does she still like it? I talk to Liv every week she helps me a ton. It is crazy how long I’ve been out it seems so fast and so slow too but this week flew by.  I love you so much and am always thinking about you guys. Thank you for always being an example to me even when I wasn’t the best. I love you so much and also the family you have raised.

Love,
Parker 

Zone Christmas Party in Moyobamba



Picture of Sister Missionary in Rioja

No comments:

Post a Comment